We enjoyed our time with you.
Your website project is complete, however, we want you to know we are here for you and dedicated to supporting your path forward as you learn to use your new business tools.
On this page you'll find resources to help you:
- Understand where your files are organized & what each file type means.
- How to begin using your Squarespace blog.
- How to use photography and create graphics for your website and blog.
- Where to get business stationary printed.
- Recommendations for complimentary applications & services.
- Squarespace step-by-step tutorials.
- How to begin using your email newsletter system, Mailchimp* to connect & communicate with subscribers.
- How to contact us for technical support.
- How we can help you in the future.
* Not all of our clients hire us to implement third-party tools (i.e. appointment booking, bookkeeping, client in-take, email newsletter provider, etc.), so simply disregard any content below that does apply to you.
Where your files are organized & what each file type means.
Your files will remain organized on Google Drive. You may access them any time in the future. Anything we designed for you (website graphics, logos, banners, etc.) will be located in your DESIGN folder. In addition to web and print files (.png or .jpeg), you also have access to all the raw design files (.ai, .eps, or .psd). This means, if you decide to work with another designer down the road and he or she asks you for your "raw design files" you'll have exactly what you need:)
What formats to use:
.jpeg == This format is an image with a white background. Can be used for web (your site, social media etc.) and print (business stationary).
.png == This format is an image with a transparent background (indicated by a gray & white checkered pattern). Can be used for web (your site, social media etc.) and print (business stationary).
.ai == This is a raw design file that was created using Adobe Illustrator and can be used by a designer.
.psd == This is a raw design file that was created using Adobe Photoshop and can be used by a designer.
.eps == This is a raw design file. If you are working with apparel, window decal, or business signage vendors, they will most likely as for your logo in this format.
When using files for web and print, make sure to access the the files located in the appropriate folder:
How to begin using your Squarespace blog.
If we set up a blog for your website, are you excited to begin writing on it? Below are some resources to help you get started:
1. Here's a mini-guide with 5 simple tips to make writing a blog post feel a million times easier.
2. Here's a video to help you understand blog post SEO.
3. Here's a video with step-by-step instructions to help you load your blog post into your Squarespace site.
4. Here's a video to learn how to embed a video into your blog posts (or on any page of your website).
5. Here's a video to learn how to create and embed audio files into your blog posts (or on any page of your website).
How to use photography and create graphics for your blog:
1. Here's a list of tips and a tutorial video to teach you how to use CANVA to design graphics.
2. Here's a list of do's and don'ts; and and enormous list of places to get free photography for your site.
Recommendations for complimentary applications and services:
Calendly // The appointment scheduler we adore.
ZOOM // What we use instead of Google Hangouts for video calls.
Mailchimp // The email service provider we use.
Free Conference Call HD // What we use to conduct & record client sessions.
17Hats // The client in-take system we use. Be sure to use this referral code if you decide to sign up: wpgbrchbxv
Small Pdf // What we use to compress big documents (ebooks, etc.) into deliverable documents.
PDF Escape // What we use to turn a PDF (ebook or opt-in freebie) into an interactive experience with typeable fields.
XERO // A great bookkeeping and inventory system we recommend.
Dropbox // Where we store our files as to not bog down our hard drives.
Google Drive // What we use to organize project files collaboratively with our clients.
ASANA // The project management system we use to organize and streamline our workflow.
Adobe Creative Cloud // The design suite we use.
CANVA // Free, easy-to-use design tool for non-designers.
YouTube // The videos we embed on our site first live here.
How to begin using Mailchimp to build relationships with subscribers:
How to contact us for technical support.
For 30 days following the launch of your website, we offer free email technical support to help troubleshoot and fix issues that arise beyond your control.
Please note: our technical support services are not to be confused with ongoing design tweaks because you've changed your mind about certain aspects of your site. It also does not include fixing issues you created by purposefully or inadvertently altering design or CSS elements. And finally, it does not include technical support for third-party applications that we may or may not have connected to your website.
For free 30-day-post-launch email technical support click below...
How we can help you in the future.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING, COACHING & SUPPORT:
Deana offers weekly training sessions for website clients who want personalized support and guidance as they begin the journey of getting their businesses up and running. Each session is hands-on (you’ll share computer screens) and can be tailored to fit your goals.
Examples of things you can learn and/or work on collaboratively:
- learn how to blog and set up an editorial calendar
- learn how to create graphics for social media
- strategize workshop materials
- learn how to set up systems to organize and run your business efficiently
- support to help you navigate the early stages of conducting client sessions
- learn how to use your Squarespace website more in-depth (to host webinars, sell products, etc.)
The rate for new clients desiring to work with Deana in this way is $750 for 4 coaching sessions.
SPECIAL RATE FOR EXISTING WEBSITE CLIENTS:
8 one-hour sessions // $800
Includes session notes, concise action steps, session recordings & unlimited email support for the duration of your coaching. Sessions must be used within a 2-month time period.
To purchase this package, click below:
OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER:
Business Coaching & Consulting
Email Opt-In & Sales Funnel Implementation
Landing / Sales Page Design
E-Course & Membership Design & Paywall Integration
Squarespace Design On Demand (by-the-hour collaborative design)