I have a gift for you.
Simply click the button below + download it.
Welcome! This is a place of encouragement, website design, marketing resources and inspiration for creative entrepreneurs who desire to chart their own course in ways that feel simple and soulful.
I'm Deana. I live in Lincoln, Nebraska with my three kids, husband, and four pets. While I used to manage a team of international software engineers that made video games, these days I work from home as a website designer, writer, and business coach for people who want to:
- eliminate the confusion of aligning their businesses around their passions
- launch new websites that convey the essence of of their products and services in ways that resonate with people who are relieved and delighted
- relax while their copy and visuals are created by a professional who takes the time to truly understand them
- enjoy collaborating, strategizing, and bouncing ideas with a high energy, positive, organized, and knowledgable guide
The first thing I want you to do is connect with me on Facebook. This is a great way for us to collaborate, share, inspire each other, and bounce ideas spur of the moment.
Just click on the LIKE button below:
Next, I want to help you stop feeling overwhelmed about online marketing.
Here are some great resources for that:
1. 10 Reasons Your Business Needs A Blog
2. Who You Should Be Marketing To
3. What to Write About On Your Blog
4. Why You Need Categories + How To Create Them
5. How To Create An Editorial Calendar (and a peek at mine)
6. Use A Call-To-Action To Build A Whole Hearted Connection
Be sure to watch for my emails to arrive in your inbox. I send them every one or two weeks. I call them The Authentic Adventures of a Soulful Entrepreneur. Feel free to unsubscribe if they're not your cup of tea.
These are my real-life business and online marketing chronicles where I share tips, resources, and stories from the edge from one risk-taker to another.
I'm usually around during office hours. If you feel like chatting just click on that aqua button in the lower left corner.
Otherwise, enjoy the rest of your day!